Rock online Ep.1 Rock online Ep.1

Great.

So far, i think it's hilarious. we should keep this. i want to see more.

Hydrodude516 responds:

THANK YOU finally somebody with a sence of humor

Hikaru Love Hikaru Love

Well....

I give you a 5/10 stars and a 3/5 vote because there really is nothing to say about it, however, i cannot in good conscience vote to blam something that was animated well, regardless of whether there is a point to it or not, and also, cannot vote to blam someone for simply professing their love for someone. uugh. you're making me sound like a good guy. lol.

Madness 1 Tribute Madness 1 Tribute

Bah.

I changed my mind upon reviewing it a second time. well done.

True or False 4 True or False 4

It would be ok but half the stuff i KNOW is right....it tells me is wrong. Like for example "Harry dies in the new potter book." it's FALSE. he does NOT die. Harry cannot be killed while his blood resides in Voldemort's body. other than 60% of your answers being wrong.....it's ok. i guess.

{{{Balls}}} {{{Balls}}}

Entertaining.

Well, it's been done to death, and your version has some collision issues if we want to call it that, but other than that it's ok.

7IsUnlucky responds:

Okay.

Field Command Field Command

Best part

Was the song from Karate Kid. LOL... great.

*Jumps around and shakes head a LOT like Dutch from the movie. :P*

Nothing Else Matters In Church Nothing Else Matters In Church

Prefect. :P

never thought i'd hear a metallica song on the piano. lol. very well done. also, by the way ignore the guy who said there were wrong notes/chords. you have it played correctly. it's D, Dsus4 and Dsus2. And those are the chords i'm hearing you play. so you got it. :P

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks a lot man. There notes were ok, its just one key was # in some of the chords rather than on. Meh...I've fixed it all now...and am just waiting on something before I upload a vocal version. :) tee hee.Thanks again, man.\m/